Kong Wild Knots Bear Toy medium/large size
Kong Wild Knots Bear is a Cute Tough and Fun Toy For Dogs
A great toy design that includes an internal, knotted rope skeleton, wrapped in a plush toy
- An interactive, toss, fetch and tug toy
- Facial features are embroidered on for durability
- Soft and cuddly on the outside while durable and strong on the inside
- The reinforced plush body provides extra durability for the toy
- It has less stuffing for less mess
- Squeaks when squeezed, to entice dog to play
- The internal knotted rope skeleton satisfies dogs’ natural instincts to chew
- Approximately 22cm height x 19cm diameter
If used correctly, this toy is durable and strong
- This is an interactive toy to use with your dog - it is not a chew toy
- Supervise your dog’s use of this toy - do not leave the toy available for the dog to destroy or eat the toy
- Frequently inspect the toy and remove the toy from the dog if it damages the toy or tries to swallow pieces of it - replace the toy if it is worn or damaged
- Unfortunately, no dog toy is indestructible – if your dog can quickly and easily damage a toy, then the toy is not suited to your dog’s play style, and a different toy should be provided for your dog
- If you have a multiple dog home, take extra care to keep large dogs away from smaller toys
How long does my order usually take?
Depending on what is in your order, ready made items (e.g. harnesses, leads, collars, toys) are ready to be sent in 24 - 72 business hours.
Items that are handmade have approximately a 5 - 7 business day turn around time.
The products I ordered don't fit
Due to the nature of most items being made to order, refunds are not accepted. If you believe your item if faulty please contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have purchased the incorrect size I can offer an exchange in the form of a store credit. I do not offer direct exchanges. I do not offer exchanges for change of mind purchases. Bandanas can not be returned or exchanged, nor can any items with personalisation. In your order a returns slip is included. Please fill this out and return it back with the incorrect item. Customers are responsible for paying the postage to send it back. All items must be sent with a tracking number and need to supply it to me. A store credit will be applied once the item has been received within 3-5 business days. I am not responsible for any parcels lost in transit.
Exchanges are not accepted on any items after 3 months of the purchase date.
Do you have a physical shop?
Unfortunately there is no physical store. If you are based in Sydney you can find us at the Sutherland Shire Farmers Markets every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month from 8-1.